Pressworks is an award winning graphic communications company. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products and exceptional customer service. Our team knows that you need more than just great quality printing, you need a company that understands your unique requirements and consistently meets them. We make it easy for you. Count on Pressworks to deliver.
Digital and Traditional Technology
Pressworks has the equipment and resources available to meet your unique requirements and provide you with the highest level of quality products and services. Whether you need offset, digital or large format printing from 1 to 50,000 printed impressions, we will provide a quality, cost effective solution.
- digital and offset printing
- large format printing
- variable data printing
- creative design services
- mailing and fulfillment services
Pressworks is a certified G7 Master Printer. The G7 Master verification mark means that Pressworks uses the most modern technology, techniques, proofing and press controls, and standards required to produce a close visual match from proof to print. G7 specifies printing with inks defined by ISO 2846-1 so that the dry solids measure as close as possible to the ISO CIELab values for seven colors ─ the four primary colors and three 2-color overprints specified in ISO 12647.
|Carrie Van Wert
Prepress Hardware / Software
- Apple Power Mac G5 Server
- 2 Drobo RAID Servers with 5 Terabytes storage
- 5 - Apple Workstations on Adobe's Creative Cloud
- Windows 7, XP PC Workstation Office 2013
- Kodak Magnus 400 Platesetter with Fuji Ecomaxx no-process metal plates
- 7900 Epson Color Proofer
- Flatbed Scanner
- Rampage Prepress Workflow Version 12, 12-Core Server
- CGS Oris Color Management
- Secure FTP Site - www.thempxgroup.com (click on send a file)
- Xerox iGen 150 - Color 14.33 x 26
- 2 Kodak 110 Power Press - Black 11 x 17
- 1 - Epson Stylus Pro 7900
- Ryobi 525 HXX 5-color with Aqueous Coating 14" x 20"
- Ryobi 524 HXXP 4-color with Perfector 14" x 20"
- Heidelberg Printmaster 46 2-color 13" x 18"
Finishing (Bindery / Mailing / Fulfillment)
- Saber 37" Programmable Cutter
- Polar 36-inch Programmable Cutter
- Stahl Tremat Folder
- Challenge Three-Hole Drill
- Duplo CF375 Touchline - Knife Folder
- Duplo System 5000 Collator/Booklet Maker/Trimmer
- Rosback 240 Tri-Creaser Perforator/Score
- Rhin-O-Tuff HD6500 Spiral Binding Machine
- Rhin-O / Wire-O Binding Machine
- GBC AP-2 Ultra Auto Punch
- Weldotron Sealer/Shrinkwrap Tunnel
- Duplo DC-645 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser
- Pitney Bowes Electronic Meter Electroscale
- Accuzip 5.0 Mailing Software
- Rena Ink Jet Imaging System
- Reliant Streamfeeder
- Mail Right IR UV Dryer
- Buskro BK-400 Inkjet with 3" of Print Area
- Mailstar 400 Inserter (6" x 9.5")
- Profold Lynx Tabber
Pressworks is committed to minimizing our company’s impact on the environment while providing quality products for our customers.
We are committed to:
- Minimizing, reusing or recycling wastes
- Maximizing energy efficiency
- Agri-based inks (corn, soy, linseed)
- Our blanket wash fluid has the lowest VOC content available
- Aqueous coatings are all water based (gloss & satin)
- All ink and fountain solutions are disposed of in a controller manner
- All coated paper contains a minimum of 10% recycled content
- We recycle 100% of all paper and paperboard waste
- We have a company-wide recycling program for paper, plastic and metal products
What some of our clients are saying about us...
"Pressworks does a phenomenal job from start to finsh on all of our printed pieces. Whether they are doing a copy job or four-color printing, the same effort and quality go into each project. And best of all, we get great looking pieces at a very reasonable cost."
"We at Multifoods have tight turnarounds and high expectations. Pressworks is very easy to work with and is always willing to meet our needs. I would recommend Pressworks to any organization seeking responsive customer service, attention to detail, and quality printing services."
The Washington Mint
"Pressworks has always come through with services that go beyond the needs of everyday printing. You definitely think outside the box, and that's why you're so valuable to us. Your quailty, pricing and turnaround have been excellent. Simply put, you are a reliable and 'no hassle' vendor for The Washington Mint."
"Pressworks is pleasurable to work with. You respond well (with a smile) to quick turnarounds, and your ability to promptly return pricing quotations puts you far ahead of your competition."
National Salon Resources
"Thank you so much for all your hard work. You and your staff are undeniably the greatest with your incredible eye for detail and impeccable service; I couldn't be happier! Please keep up the great work."